Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Parent Teacher Conferences

I would like to thank all of the parents (and students) that came to parent teacher conferences!  Even though I wasn't feeling the best, I wanted to meet all of you because you are the most important person in your child's success in school.  Please continue to be positive role models for your kids and continue to have high expectations for them because their future success depends on it.

If you were not at parent conferences, and I have not had a chance to call and introduce myself, please know that I will be calling home again starting the week I return (Oct 18th).  As I stress everyday in class, as well as at conferences, my focus is at least 10 years from now for your kids.  What I mean by that is, I am here to help with your child's success and so I will do my best to help develop a great work ethic in your kids as well as a sense of what education is all about, so that when they meet ANY challenge, they have the tools and resources to meet it.

Parents, please contact me at any time via email or phone if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions so that we may make your child's education as successful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment