Friday, September 9, 2011

Monday is Grading Day

As we discussed in class, Monday is the day that I will start to put grades for Lessons and Required Practice Problems in the grade book.  You have been working very hard during the first week getting used to the new format of class and I wanted to give you the freedom to finish anything that was missed for full credit on Monday.  Once next week starts, you will receive credit (or partial credit) for your assignments on a daily basis.  I encourage you to keep working diligently and if you have questions on how to organize yourself or your time, to ask so that I may give you some pointers.

I am very excited to be able to work with each and everyone of you on a more personal basis this year and thank you to a great start of the school year.

MRH

1 comment:

  1. Is lesson 1.4 due tomorrow or just the video and notes?

    ReplyDelete