Friday, December 10, 2010

Survey Monday

Geometry:  I know you do not have any assignment for Monday, but I am asking you to reflect on this past week and Monday, I will ask you to share your thoughts via a survey.  I am looking for feedback based on our week of online lessons.  Positives?  Negative?  How can I improve?  Do you feel that you learned the material better?  Did you perform better on your HW?  How was your overall performance this week compared to other weeks?  Did you like it?  Hate it?  Do you want more?  Less?

You have an opportunity to shape the direction of learning for the end of the 1st semester.  Look forward to hearing all of you.

Here is the link for your survey:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFotOEpRUm9mNndsQzF5Wl9HZGZGVHc6MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment